- Build and maintain relationships with our clients, serving as the client’s primary contact
- Meet with clients in-person on a weekly basis to discuss their needs and goals, and to communicate results
- Prepare meeting agendas and present ideas, recommendations and results at both internal and client meetings
- Work with internal account team to help develop marketing strategies and initiatives
- Facilitate the execution of marketing initiatives from start to finish with internal departments, including creative, data, production and post-analysis
- Stay current with company offerings, services and industry trends: identifying when and how they may create growth opportunities for our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with aptitude to learn systems
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Experience analyzing and presenting marketing results
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)