The role of an Account Coordinator is, generally, to provide assistance to the Account Manager (AM) in the day to day management of accounts and to develop the skills necessary to advance to the position of Junior Account Executive (JAE). Reports to assigned Account Manager or Account Executive.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by AM/AE in development of plans/briefs, etc.
- Provides administration and assistance to Account Executives, and Account Managers on day to day activities for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls, handling mail/packages, Production and Creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned AE.
- Is aware of client activities to provide back-up should the AE be unavailable.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by AE or Production Manager.
- Assists in maintaining files on all of the client’s activities, their competitors and the industry; maintain client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Assists in maintaining “Client Notebooks” for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Assists in preparation of status reports, opening jobs, meeting agendas, conference reports, proposals/estimates, correspondence and other materials relating to account service (including billing, production quotes/purchase orders, media plans), and makes ready for client presentations.
- Takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports (call reports), etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of AE to potential problems before they occur.
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork and comparing work to established brand standards; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Acts as host/hostess for visiting clients including making travel arrangements, organizing meetings and entertainment options.
- Assists Account Supervisor in assigned tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)