Objectives of this Role
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or related field (will consider 5+ years’ experience in lieu of degree)
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)