This position will serve as the face of the agency to this client and will split time between working in your home office and on the casino(s) property. The ideal candidate would have casino marketing experience, as well as a strong analytical background.
The Account Executive interfaces with the various departments of the agency to move things through on behalf of the client. This includes (scheduling and timing) meeting with creative concerning creative issues and input, the media director concerning media issues, the public relations director concerning publicity and news making, the director of relationship marketing concerning direct projects. The Account Executive reviews all creative concepts to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client for approval.
Account Executives have significant input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Account Executive is responsible for carrying the plan out on a daily basis.
Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development. Reports to the Account Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Analyzing needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Demonstrates business acumen and understanding of business processes.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing/competitor developments (ad folder and/or competitive ad folder, etc.).
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications.
- Meets regularly with creative/media/public relations/direct staff to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing/media/public relations planning.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Opens all jobs and develops/distributes Creative Brief to appropriate department.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through creative and media or other relevant personnel via daily Status Report
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Meeting Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel within 24 hours.
- Quickly and accurately relays Client Revisions to all appropriate agency personnel (creative, pr, direct, media, etc).
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates Client Approval of same.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance (both Automatic and Supplemental up to $100,000)
- Paid Vacation Days/Personal Days/Sick Days
- 11 Weeks of Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Rewards Program for Length of Service
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)