We are seeking an intermediate-level SQL developer to join our team. Candidate will working in a cloud-based Azure/SQL Server environment. Team members work in cohesion to enhance our SCORPIO proprietary database tool, which consists of maintenance, improvements and streamlining of all data intakes, data storage, stored procedures and automation, data manipulations and calculations and tool output/client deliverables.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Programming complex views, stored procedures and functions
- Developing Report Server reports (Builder or Visual Studio) and accompanying queries/datasets
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., Agent jobs, automatic email notifications, etc.
- Writing queries to fulfill user requests (data extraction/importation, etc.)
Administrative Skill Required
- Creating Integration System packages (Excel file upload/download, etc.) for data automation
- Writing queries for and assisting integration of third party applications (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Designing and creating tables to store user requests & application data
- Keeping detailed documentation of all created items
- Secondary programming languages a plus, especially Python, .NET and VBA
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance (both Automatic and Supplemental up to $100,000)
- Paid Vacation Days/Personal Days/Sick Days
- 11 Weeks of Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Rewards Program for Length of Service
- Free Sodas and Coffee
- Monthly Employee Work Anniversaries and Birthdays Celebrations
- Christmas Party in December
- Employee Crawfish Boil
- Halloween Potluck Lunch
- New Hire Breakfast Meet and Greets
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)