Data Analytics Specialist
Data Analytics Specialist (DAS) is responsible for coordinating, analyzing and reporting database marketing initiatives based on marketing data pulled from numerous data sources and analytic tools.
The DAS will communicate data informed insights in easy to understand formats to a broad base of individuals and functional groups.
This position supports marketing strategies and direct marketing program development to achieve KPI goals for our database-driven clients.
This individual is expected to be highly analytical and is proficient in communicating results to a broad audience.
The Role will report directly to Analysis Manager and work frequently with CEO to support client marketing efforts.
- Analyze marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in campaign sales and other s KPI's.
- Develop client performance and KPI forecast for a broad range of marketing campaigns and direct marketing initiatives
- Develop and oversee A/B marketing test models. Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests
- Use data mining techniques and analyze marketing campaigns and client performance trends to improve client margins and other KPI's
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easily to understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and monthly standardized reports
- Create Ad-hoc reporting and support of new report development as needed
- 2 years of practical analytics experience, preferably in a retail marketing/analytics environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, primarily numbers-based component Excel
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server coding/syntax required
- Experience in Python, R and supportive analytics software a plus
- Bachelor's degree in market research, business, communications or related field
- Proficient with mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes
- An excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage frequent overlapping demands and show high attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)