SENIOR DIGITAL SPECIALIST
The Senior Digital Specialist is responsible for administering the company’s digital marketing and advertising and is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets.
Administration includes but is not limited to deliberate planning and goal setting, development of brand awareness and online reputation, content management, SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic, and cultivation of leads and sales.
The Senior Digital Specialist has an extensive understanding of strategy, analysis, and critical thinking in terms of digital campaigns, develops processes for the agency, and is involved in internal strategic discussions and client meetings.
- Expert in development of social media campaigns, generating content, evaluating SEO, and reputation management.
- Assists in development of strategy, recommendations and reporting templates
- Assists in training new team members in digital placement and departmental processes
- Develops digital media plans and proposals based on Client and Account Service objectives
- Develops and tracks campaign KPIs, ROI, and Conversions
- Performs A/B testing using UTM tracking
- Produces campaign briefs and reports designed to describe optimizations and next steps
- Utilizes Google Analytics in tracking website metrics for organic and paid traffic
- Understands SEO as it relates to paid campaigns
- Well versed in digital best practices and creative processes
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience and is certified in or actively working on the following Digital certifications:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads (Blueprint Certification)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to our HR Manager, Melissa Jones, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)