SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for leading marketing concepts in the production of advertising. The SGD works with the Account team/Creative Director to push strategy into design appropriate to the specific client.
Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Suite, (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) are a must. Must be proficient in, but not limited to pre-press requirements, production processes, type specification and photo editing. Conceptual design and layout is extremely important to this position.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Account team and Creative Director taking existing brand guides and creating unique new marketing materials and other artwork that fits the brands style and product they are representing.
You'll also be creating new brand identities (print, social and web graphics) from ground up and refreshing existing ones as they evolve through their life-cycle.
This position is a development position that poises a Graphic Designer to advancement as Art Director. Along with polished communication skills, the SGD must show the capability of organizing and developing mix media campaign capabilities.
Reports to the Creative/Art Director.
Essential Job Function and Duties:
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities while handling multiple projects
- A strong understanding of editing workflows and file structuring
- Produces, delegates and/or directs artwork according to the AE/Creative/Art Director’s specifications
- Confirms all production deadlines with Creative Director/Traffic Manager
- Acts as the Creative lead when Art/Creative Director is not present
- May organize and prioritize jobs within department when Creative Director/Traffic Manager is not present
- Meets with AMs/DM/Media as required ensuring timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Keeps IT/Management informed of need to upgrade design-related computer hardware/software
- 5 years of experience in design
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of work and creative solutions
- Knowledge of the latest design trends
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)