************PLEASE PROVIDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO IN APPLICATION!!!!!!***************
The Graphic Designer (GD) works with the assigned Art Director to assist and fulfill approved design work. GD also completes internal production requirements (copies and mechanicals) of layout and illustration.
Knowledge of production processes, including but not limited to pre-press requirements, type specification, photo cropping, etc., and computer layout/illustration/pre-press, is important to this position. Reports to the Sen Art Director/Creative Director.
- Completes all layout work/art assigned by the Art Director.
- Produces all artwork according to the Art Director’s specifications.
- Prepares proofs and mechanicals for review by Creative Director, assigned Art Director, Account Service personnel, and client.
- Confirms all production deadlines with Creative Director/Traffic Manager.
- Reviews all work for errors/omissions prior to turning in work for Creative/AE/Client approval.
- Makes all requested changes/corrections promptly and correctly.
- May be called upon to learn the use of and maintain production/pre-press related computer equipment, including but not limited to scanning equipment, cartridge drives, required layout/illustration/photo manipulation/typesetting/pre-press software and all related computer hardware.
- May be asked to assist in preparation and implementation of computerized agency sales materials, such as design and maintenance of Home Page for the Internet, interactive computer sales materials, etc.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis email@example.com
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)