- Maintain a strong understanding if digital media landscape, latest trends, KPI’s, agency capabilities, and agency position to ensure all media strategies and campaigns are aligned to provide optimal performance.
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor offerings to ensure agency is well-positioned.
- Develop an understanding of how all digital channels work to provide effective media plans.
- Develop and execute digital media buys.
- Monitor campaign performance and manage optimizations. Ensure all campaigns are performing at or above benchmarks for optimal ROI.
- Provide monthly campaign reports that outline performance according to KPI’s, effectiveness, optimizations, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with other teams, including Social, Traditional Media, and Account Service to ensure cohesive and effective campaign strategies.
- Any other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a digital specialist
- 1+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in digital media buying
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)