- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office, and Excel.
- Demonstrates business acumen and understanding of business processes.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by AM/AE in development of plans/briefs, etc.
- Provides administration and assistance to Account Executives, and Account Managers on day to day activities for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls, handling mail/packages, deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned AE.
- Is aware of client activities to provide back-up should the AE be unavailable.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by AE or Production Manager.
- Assists in maintaining files on all of the client’s activities, their competitors and the industry; maintain client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Assists in maintaining spreadsheets for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)