- Prioritize tasks and work flow in a high paced, deliverable driven design field
- Graphic development through multiple phases of the design process, including conceptualization, design development and final artwork
- Maintain work flow in accordance with project schedule via Art Director and Traffic Manager
- Reviews all work for errors/omissions prior to turning in work for Creative/AE/Client approval
- Works positively in a team environment including design staff and account services
- Develops concepts with little to no supervision
Responsible for consistency, quality of all creative of assigned brand(s). Duties will include proofing, providing revisions to other designers, help maintaining brand books/styles sheets and blue sheet
- Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree Work Experience:5 years required
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis email@example.com
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)