We are looking for a digital marketing coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs. Duties for the digital marketing coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities.
- Coordinate daily digital functions & task with Account Services team to help develop, execute, and maintain digital marketing campaigns and plans for RP clients
- Assist creating and executing online advertising campaigns, including post-campaign ad reports
- Manage clients business listings, profiles and logins social and digital platforms
- Assist with uploads, and asset management
- Manage client social post & pages as necessary to ensure updated links, videos, bios, etc.
- Assist with creation of presentation decks and documents for campaigns & promotions
- Brainstorm and aid in the creation and development of new client campaigns and messaging
- Work cross-departmentally on various company and brand functions
- Compile analytics and social data for brand partnerships post-campaign reports
- Coordinate meetings and correspondence with internal teams, third party partners, and clients
- Assist with the research and reporting functions to track and provide actionable analytics
- Daily posting for all clients through Hootsuite and direct posting while insuring optimal ad sizing and formats
- Provide auditing and reconciliation of media insertion orders and vendor invoices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year experience of managing digital or social campaigns for a business or advertising agency
- Active on social media platforms
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in digital media buying
- Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)