DIRECT MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Direct Marketing Coordinator (DMC) is responsible for clients’ database marketing initiatives including, but not limited to direct mail, email, telemarketing and other communication methods.
This position is expected to suggest program improvements and proactively suggest new programs that better utilize the clients’ databases. Direct casino database marketing experience is a plus.
This candidate must have advance knowledge of Excel. SQL and Accoustic / HubSpot Email program setup are a plus.
Candidate should be comfortable in training/educating client and agency team members about the process, tracking and analysis involved with database marketing.
In addition, the DMC is responsible for maintaining close relationships with various printers, suppliers, and software representatives to ensure current technologies and methods for client projects and proposals.
- Creates and implements all direct programs (data processing, list segmentation, list recommendations, matrix preparation and proofing)
- Programs and Deploys Email Campaigns (Creative Template Design, List Uploads, Testing and Deployment)
- Directs the planning, strategy, tactics, scheduling and operations of all direct marketing efforts
- Capable to communicate directly with any client as well as travel to these properties as a R&P representative
- Assists in selling/presenting direct marketing plans to clients
- Meets once a month, or as needed, with senior management to update them on the status of the department and make any changes that are deemed necessary.
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis email@example.com
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)