We are currently looking for an account executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships. The Account Executive handles day-to-day administrative activities for assigned clients, under the direction of the Direct Marketing Director (DMD). The AE is expected to become fully familiar with process, methods and techniques in which assigned clients operate, in order to efficiently, effectively deal with clients’ DM needs. You must be a proactive and curious member of our growing team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Identifies new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Represents agency at industry functions. Promotes the agency at every opportunity.
- Obtains preliminary approval of billing to clients (final approval by DMD).
- Provides DMD with daily status sheet
- Provides DMD with month-end overview of clients’ current activities, plans and future developments.
- Prepares on-going letter of activities to all project and retainer clients. End-of-month activities reports must be written to all clients, supplemented by conference reports after each meeting or telephone conversation that warrants a detailed report.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Prepares quarterly Direct Marketing plan and budget for assigned clients. Plan should be updated on a regular basis to ensure goal(s) are being met.
- Provides input to Creative, senior management and Media regarding projects.
- Coordinates with Account Service personnel to ensure AEs are up-to-date.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Informs DMD immediately of any potential client problems (e.g., client/agency relations, budget over-expenditures, etc.).
- Reviews meeting agenda with DMD prior to client meetings.
- Prepares conference reports immediately following all meetings. Distributes appropriately.
- Documents statistics and results, along with creative samples, reported to AE and end of each project.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)