The Senior Accountant is responsible for:
- Accounting functions needed to generate, post, and track accounts receivable for assigned clients.
- Reviewing, processing, and reconciling of all credit cards, including research of any discrepancies.
- Processing, documenting, and reconciling payroll.
- Accounting Manager
- Generate client invoices for assigned clients as requested using information provided by Account Service and Media Departments.
- Review Billing Worksheet for assigned clients monthly, researching and resolving any outstanding hours or costs.
- Generate client statements for assigned clients for Account Service review.
- Review Accounts Receivable Aging report monthly, providing status of aged invoices.
- Work with Directors and Managers to ensure timesheets are completed monthly for client billing.
- Review project, item, general ledger coding, and use tax accrual for all company credit card charges.
- Post credit card charges as submitted.
- Reconcile credit card statements monthly as part of closing process.
- Research and resolve discrepancies on credit card statements or issues from other departments.
- Gather and organize documentation to assist and support processing bi-weekly payroll and ad-hoc payrolls.
- Complete overtime review, pro-rated pay calculations, and deduction review for payroll processing.
- Work with third party payroll provider on maintenance of payroll system, including payroll item setup and process for usage.
- Provide 401(k) administrator with contribution and match details from each processed payroll.
- Work with 401(k) administrator to process participant rollovers.
- Communicate with employees regarding participation in the 401(k) plan, including eligibility, forms, participation, and miscellaneous plan questions.
- Generate and review W-2s annually.
- Document, reconcile, and file sales tax monthly for multiple jurisdictions.
- Special projects as assigned.
Accounting Degree or related is preferred, along with 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)