Romph & Pou is a data-driven agency that provides targeted, cost-effective solutions for clients to help grow their bottom lines. We’re looking for a Digital & Social Manager who can grow our existing capabilities and lead a team responsible for content development, SEO, and placement.
The Digital & Social Manager is responsible for overseeing the digital & social department within the agency, which includes social media strategy development, social media content development, paid social placement, digital media strategy development, digital placement, reporting, and SEO. The Digital & Social Manager is also responsible for collaborating with other departments, primarily traditional media and account service, to provide effective client strategies.
The Digital & Social Manager is expected to be the subject matter expert within the agency and is responsible for staying on top of:
- Digital/Social trends
- Platforms and tools the agency should be using
- Reporting metrics to show ROI and ROS
- Competitive agencies and vendors
The Digital & Social Manager will provide regular reports and recommendations to the Executive team to grow the department capabilities and revenue. The Digital & Social Manager will also hold regular training sessions with Account Executives and Managers, so they are properly educated on agency capabilities.
This position requires that you lead a team, but also lead the future of Digital/Social offerings for the agency. The ideal candidate needs to be an effective leader, organized, detail-oriented, motivated, a self-starter, and able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Develop digital/social paid placement, SEO, and social content strategies that meet client objectives.
- Oversee strategy implementation and placement.
- Regularly monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Provide regular status updates and campaign performance reports that outline KPI’s, effectiveness, and recommendations. Ideally, all reports would be tied to sales information to better show return.
- Responsible for project management of all client digital/social marketing campaigns, including workflow, meeting deadlines and managing budget.
- Anticipate client needs to help position agency as a consultant and partner instead of a vendor.
- Manage and train digital and social staff.
- Regularly evaluate agency capabilities, offerings, and third party partnerships to ensure agency stays relevant and competitive.
- Assist executive team in planning digital marketing, SEO, and social content strategies for agency growth
- Provide regular training sessions for Account Service team on digital/social trends and agency capabilities.
- Any other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in digital/social
- 5+ years of experience at a creative or ad agency
- Strong data organization and analysis skills
- Proficient in digital and social media buying
- Strong working knowledge of all social platforms and Google Ads Network
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extensive knowledge of SEO
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis email@example.com
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)