Human Resource Assistant
An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
HR Assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Train and provide support to HR team members
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Maintain calendars of HR management
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)