Romph & Pou is not your typical advertising agency. We are data-driven industry leaders!
Our Culture: We love collaboration and new ideas, and we let our team members shine. We want our clients to be successful because when they win, we all win!
What We Do: We see ourselves as our client’s partners, not just their agency. We challenge the status quo. We are also constantly striving to exceed their expectations, all while developing our proprietary SCORPIO® system.
Average Day: Each day, we are here to fulfill our clients’ needs. We pride ourselves on speed, so we hit the ground running and work until the job is complete, whether it is a single-day turnaround or a 2-week project. Every day is a new challenge.
Objective of this Role: We are looking for an Account Manager to be a leading force for our Account Service team, fueling our growing client relationships.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact
- Oversee client needs through direct contact, liaison and the marshalling of agency resources
- Supervise account executive and coordinator performance with accounts, reviewing all strategic decisions formulated by the various departments before they are delivered to the client.
- Work with internal account team to help develop marketing strategies and initiatives
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Stay current with company offerings, services and industry trends: identifying when and how they may create growth opportunities for our clients
- Ensures that overall account revenues meet agency goals
- Fosters development and gainful employment of junior account service staff.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with aptitude to learn systems
- Experience analyzing and presenting marketing results
- 10 years of relevant work experience
Romph & Pou Agency
We are an established integrated marketing agency with offices in Shreveport, Louisiana; Tyler, Texas; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive range of services with a high level of specialization in gaming and retail marketing. Co-owned by Jeffrey Romph and Robert Pou, R&P has grown through a commitment to providing excellent work and a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients.
At Romph & Pou, we see ourselves as your marketing partner. This approach allows us to understand your business and develop the most effective brand communications within an increasingly competitive marketplace.
After more than 30 years in the industry, we have established a full-service marketing agency that prides itself on outstanding client service. Our mission going forward is to consistently achieve desirable marketing results for our clients while aggressively pursuing new methods of marketing in the process.
We always accept resumes, even if no open jobs exist at the time. If you have a resume you would like to send to Human Resources, please reach out to Amy Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: RPagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)